Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Good Design Brings in the Business

I just want to share with you a great digital business card online store, called Moo. What a great name! Sounds like a cow and I have no idea how it relates to printing but it sure sounds cute. The brand iD for a printing company is awesome and it really made me trust that online store and.... made me order some business cards using their templates... Ha! God Forbids... as I myself is a designer and very particular, and I just wanted to try the printing quality. I was pretty happy with the results.


Because...
1. The site looks professional and the templates are beautifully designed and well thought out.

2. The colors are appealing and fresh. It just makes me want to go through and check out the site.

3. Price is a huge issue with us isn't it? I think they were pretty expansive in the beginning but here, they were smart enough to have an offer.... and I took the advantage and printed some cards, I think that the "Offer" price point is what customers wants to pay. You have to be competitive in the market and provide quality products.

4. I like the way they started with just business cards... and concentrated on perfecting that part of the business and now they are launching flat fliers. In growing a business, it is OK to be small with a strong niche and you always have a chance to grow later. If you are good, you will have customers that will follow you. Like me... following Moo.

5. Moo guarantees their quality. Most online printing sites do not have this feature.

6. One more thing, did I tell you that when you get their cards it come in a beautiful box with their color brand strips and smart take-away of verbiage? Like, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 liftoff - your new Mini Cards are here! What a brilliant line. So as you can see I am so impressed that I felt the need to share and write a blog about them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.