Friday, February 12, 2021

Inspiring Vintage Bottle Caps

 I was shopping at the antique shop in Montery last weekend, and I spotted these incredible vintage designs and I fell in love with it. These are done in two colors, and there are so many different designs that are outstanding. It is also very interesting to see the layout in circles. I love how the type is used in the round space.

I know that these are not sleek designs but there is a certain charm to it and it is after all for the public and it is sold in the retail stores. Designing for books or magazine and designing for packaging are different focus in design.

Packaging designs need to be strong and attention grabbing in a second. Wheres, in a layout collateral or in a book, you focus on the details, as the viewer has time to look and appreciate the design of your communication.

Do you think you can use this ideas for today's modern information age?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.