Friday, November 15, 2019

Japanese Influence On Design

When I am brain dead and bored, I like to look at other people's designs to get inspired. Here are some designs that makes me go... wow... Hey, I can do this better or maybe I can put it in different applications that no one has thought of. I love challenging myself and I guess that is my hobby. Always thinking and improving things.

These are such a lovely designs on boring canvas bag that makes it expensive looking. It has the influence of Roy Lichtenstein, the NY Pop Artist and techno type design. I believe Coach can use this type of design in their products. Their designs are so boring now -

I love these canvas bags. Can I have more of these designs out there, please?


Mural Designs
In a office lobby the designs are being applied.


These are definitely very interesting looking paper cup designs. Why can't more people design like this I can't understand. Please designers out there, be more proactive and take every opportunity to design well and interesting, no matter how boring the product is. Also decision makers that be, please choose better designs and not Safe Boring choices!

Coffee Paper cups



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.